Chicken Satayhttps://www.lukeko.com/9/chicken-satay 0
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup lemon or lime juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cubed
- In a mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, curry powder, garlic and hot pepper sauce. Place the chicken breasts in the marinade and refrigerate. Let the chicken marinate at least 2 hours, overnight is best.
- Preheat a grill to high heat.
- Weave the chicken onto skewers, then grill for 5 minutes per side.