Create Vector looking image in Photoshophttps://www.lukeko.com/11/create-vector-looking-image-in-photoshop 0
1. Add Layer mask
2. Add "black" background with polygonal lasso tool on layer mask (Option + click on the mask to see the actual mask) to remove background
3. Add layer with white background below image layer
4. Select image layer and add "Hue Saturation" adjustment layer -> Saturation = -100
5. Add "Solid Color" adjustment layer + select "Hard Mix"
6. Add "Black and white" adjustment layer + change Blues to 40 and Magentas to 60
7. Add "Gradient map" adjustment + click on gradient + click on gradient and select location = 40 and pick any color and repeat for location = 60 and another color
8. Select image layer + convert to "smart object"
9. Filter + Stylize + Oil paint with brush values 5, 5, 10, 10 and lighting checked off
10. Image adjustments + shadow highlights and play with Shadows (maybe 65%) and Highlights (maybe 25%)
11. Duplicate image layer and select top image layer
12. Filter + Stylize + Oil paint with all values 10 and do it a few times with Cmd+Ctrl+F
13. Layer mask + soft brush to mask out eyes and teeth
14. Double lick on Color fill adjustment and optimize!